- World Trade Mark Review som en ud af de ledende IP procedører i Danmark Johan Løje is admitted to the Supreme Court and has ample experience pleading cases before the European Court of Justice to boot. The high-calibre litigator has over 20 years of experience and is the Danish Designer Association’s counsel of choice.
- Who’s Who Legal som en ledende specialist indenfor varemærker I Danmark Johan Løje dedicates his practice to supporting clients in litigation and prosecution proceedings, expertly representing them in high-level domestic and international courts.
- Legal 500 som ‘A leading individual’ indenfor IP ret
- Group head Johan Løje focuses on trade mark and design-related matters; he recently advised Shoebranding on trade mark registration issues, and represented Ravn Ravn in an infringement action against Saint Tropez relating to the client’s designs.
- Chambers and Partners som ‘Notable Practitioner’
- Johan Løje is described by an interviewee as “a good litigator,” while another client reports that he is “very competent.” Løje has considerable expertise in trade mark, copyright and design matters.
- Managing Intellectual Property som ‘IP Star’ og var kåret til ‘Trademark Practitioner of the Week June 2019’ efter at have vundet en sag på vegne sin klient Shoebranding mod Adidas ved EU domstolen.
Publications and articles